Sign-On Bonus up to $1,500.00. Opengate, Inc., is currently looking for a motivated, experienced Registered Nurse to join our team! The RN will be responsible for the professional assessment and management of health conditions/status/indicators of assigned individuals. This is a full-time, exempt position based out of our Somers, NY (Westchester County) facility. This position reports to the Director of Nursing.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Certified by NYS Education Department as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ RN experience
- Experience working with a developmentally disabled population is preferred.
- A valid Driver’s license.
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional organization skills with keen attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel to various locations.
We provide a competitive starting salary with an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits; short term disability, life insurance; 401(k) benefits with a 100% employer contribution for the first 3% and 50% for the next 2% of your compensation.
If this opportunity sounds like something you would like to be part of, we like to hear from you. Interested candidates may apply by sending a written cover letter with a resume to: email@example.com. Please use “Registered Nurse” in the e-mail subject line.
Opengate is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Smoke Free Environment